Tuesday 17 September 2013

THE FIRST 5 QUESTIONS WHEN PLANNING A BIRTHDAY PARTY

QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED BEFORE PLANNING A BIRTHDAY PARTY

Today, it's going to be short but important to everyone especially event planners.

I thought about what to write yesterday to keep up with my Monday posting, I couldn't figure out what advice to give my readers till 1 am. To be a blogger is not an easy job, I therefore commend my colleagues.

I got a call last night about a birthday party to plan, after the discussion with the parent, I got the topic for my blog today. I asked myself the most important things that should not be forgotten or rather the first questions to be asked when planning a birthday party for a child.

The first 5 questions:

FOR EVENT PLANNERS
  1. The celebrant's age.
  2. The celebrant's sex.
  3. The celebrant's date of birth.
  4. The location/venue.
  5. The budget. 

FOR PARENTS
  1. Pick a date.
  2. Plan the budget.
  3. The guests (make a list).
  4. The venue.
  5. Decide a theme (if you want one)

You can always get a better advice from Meggie and Angels, just a phone call 08082834865.
Like our Facebook page: Meggie and Angels
Follow us on twitter and Google +: @Meggieandangels
Drop us a line: www.meggieandangels.com




No comments: